The Cure for Low Technology
Is your performance drooping?
Have you lost your spark of creativity?
You may be one of thousands of Oracle professionals that suffers from Low Technology Syndrome or Low-T.
Don’t suffer alone. Heavy doses of ODTUG.com, coupled with an intensive weeklong treatment at Kscope, will provide you with a light at the end of the tunnel.
“Dr.” Cary Millsap says that 50% of geeks and 35% of nerds suffer from low T at some point throughout the year. This resulted in a significant reduction in the amount and quality the code they produced.
“You don’t have to live with Low-T,” he said. “There’s something safe and effective that you can do about it. That’s why I recommend Kscope to all of my patients.”
Sadly, even in this industry filled with some of the smartest people on the planet, the misinformation and myths surrounding Low T prevent people from recognizing their own symptoms. Don’t become one of them. Check out these videos to find out more.
Talk to your doctor about your symptoms. Take the tests. Find your T-level, and then raise it.
Check out ODTUG’s Technical Database and register to get Kscope concentrated technology in June.
- Use Kscope for a concentrated dose of technology during those hot summer months, and ODTUG.com for daily use year-round, so you are always ready.
- Kscope has been shown to dramatically increase technology levels when used daily for up to five days.
- Increased levels of technology can stimulate your creativity and enhance your overall work experience.
- Tell your doctor about other conferences you attend, including virtual learning opportunities like webinars, whitepapers and discussion forums.
- Discontinue Kscope treatments if head swelling becomes apparent or if you begin to feel the need to wear a hat to give you a distinctive style (Latchalaitism).
- Do not use Kscope if you have had, or are planning to have an APEXendectomy.
- Consult your doctor, or tell your friends, if you experience perfection lasting more than four hours.