Ten years ago, the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) put together a list of the common mistakes developers make that leave their web application vulnerable to attack. Sadly, the list release in 2013 is very similar to the original list, as many developers keep making the same mistakes, and leave their sites vulnerable to attack. The top 10 security vulnerabilities are as follows:
2) Broken Authentication and Session Management
3) Cross Site Scripting
4) Insecure Direct Object References
5) Security Misconfiguration
6) Sensitive Data Exposure
7) Missing Function Level Access Control
8) Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
9) Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
10) Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
Come to this session to learn what these attack vectors are, how hackers take advantage of them, and how to use ADF to block them.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 2,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database