This session reveals some dangerous pitfalls in development of ADF applications and it covers the following aspects:
- Attribute Definitions
- Master/Detail VOs
- Estimated row count
- Cascading LOVs
- VOs aggregation functions
- Multiple VOs RowSets
- Passivating transient attributes
- Association Consistency
- Managed bean scopes
- Task Flow Exception Handler
- ADF Fases ClientComponent attribute
- LOV dialog window
The session provides a live sample application example for each topic.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 2,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database