Last month we announced Modern Business Experience (MBX) in Chicago, March 23–26, 2020. This is a showcase of Oracle’s cloud applications, demonstrating the potential these solutions offer and how they can help users accelerate their careers and businesses.
Each of the four product areas—CX, finance, HR, and supply chain—has its own programs. Attendees can focus on one interest or sample several content areas. This may be the only opportunity to learn about cloud applications on such a large scale, particularly if you want to hear directly from experts and dozens of customer references. Some of us have already registered to attend.
1. Main Stage Speakers: Oracle CEO Safra Catz, who’s recently picked up additional leadership responsibilities, will address the crowd. Expect a little hometown flavor from Chicago Bulls and Chicago Bears executives, plus the prestige of The New York Times chief marketing officer.
2. Customer Spotlight: Over 100 sessions are listed during which customers will share real stories about their challenges and successes using Oracle cloud applications. Some partners and many well-known companies are represented.
3. Industry Forums: Participate in one of several industry-specific sessions in fields including financial services, health care, higher education, manufacturing, retail/CPG, and state & local government.
4. Oracle@Oracle: Hear how Oracle runs its entire enterprise in the cloud.
5. Ask the Experts: Get individual, real-time guidance from subject matter experts on site.
6. Future of Series: Industry trends, business drivers, and how to prepare for what’s next.
7. Professional Development: Learn from Oracle University instructors at no additional cost. Several HR and finance sessions will qualify for professional credits from SHRM and NASBA.
8. Networking: We’re looking forward to professional activities like the Women in Finance/Supply Chain lunches as well as some of the more casual offerings such as scenic city runs and workouts led by certified trainers.
9. Appreciation Event: This block party celebration allows guests to sample different experiences at four locations that are only steps apart from one another. Each venue has a completely different vibe.
10. Experience Hub: With grounds the size of eight football fields, the hub will be home to mini theater sessions, partner exhibitions, Oracle demos, customer activations, and receptions. This is where the ODTUG table will be.
If you haven’t already registered, claim a $995 discount pass only available to our members. Use code ODTUG before March 16, 2020 and book a discounted hotel room while they last. We’ll see you in Chicago next month!