As Oracle Database 12c is adopted by many organizations there will be struggles to understand the new architecture of pluggable Oracle databases and how this architecture will benefit the organization. Oracle has enhanced Oracle Database 12c to help organizations reduce costs while providing a scalable solution for business needs. In this session, you will learn tips and workarounds with implementing Oracle Database 12c along with how your organization should be thinking about Oracle Database 12c.
• Overview of Oracle Database 12c Pluggable Database Features
• Overview and tips for upgrading to Oracle Database 12c – single instance
• Tips and workarounds for implementing pluggable database with Oracle Database 12c
• Tools used to monitor pluggable databases – EM Express and OEM 12c
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database