EPMA (Enterprise Performance Management Architect) – Implementation Tips & Tricks
EPMA, the key tool in building and managing EPM Planning, Essbase, HFM and HPCM applications is similar to many software tools with its strengths and its opportunity for Tips & Tricks.
This presentation will show new and experienced users methods and approaches that will help guide implementations to keep your development on track and your sanity in check.
This presentation will be based on the 11.1.2.x version.
• Sourcing through the Interface Tables
• Managing Shared Dimension Libraries
• Batch Client automation
• Attribute Dimension Management
• Migrating Shared Dimensions
• Application Deployment
We will also present an introduction and general guidelines for the EPMA Calculation Manager. This application is the replacement for the Hyperion Planning’s Business Rules, starting in version 22.214.171.124. If you are using Planning or HFM in version 126.96.36.199, you will need to know how to use this tool.
• Calculation Manager – getting started
• Calculation Manager – reusable modules
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database