Hyperion Planning now includes the capability to directly map dimensions between source Planning applications and target reporting applications. This relatively new functionality allows Planning applications the flexibility to link data to multiple reporting applications, as well as the ability to map Smart Lists from Planning to a target reporting application. The audience will learn when Aggregate Storage Option is best used as well as advantages of this under-utilized functionality.
1. Walk through the relatively new feature of mapping applications for reporting.
2. Discuss the advantages and potential design considerations of this newer feature.
3. Stress the importance of "Planning vs. Reporting" and when Aggregate Storage Option should be used.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database