Attend this session to learn from Joseph Coniker, an acknowledged authority in Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management.
Joseph and Dennis Baker, Director of Financial Systems at Endo Pharmaceuticals will present the case study on how Endo utilized Oracle DRM as the master repository for the company’s Corporate CoA.
The following benefits acheived will be discussed:
• Enhanced the effectiveness of financial analysis, reporting and decision-making by mapping current subsidiaries and future acquisitions into a single aligned Corporate CoA
• Provided a comprehensive dimensional master for Corporate Planning and Corporate Hyperion Financial Management applications
• Ensured data consistency between corporate planning and corporate accounting
• Resolved reconciliations differences with dimensional mismatches
• Enabled integration of business dimensions into company’s financial data warehouse initiative
• Provided an “Acquisition Playbook” for integrating the financials of newly acquired companies through common definition and mapping to subsidiary specific dimensional requirements
• Created rapid and seamless integration of CoA and financial data structures into a unified view for management, regulatory, and tax-related reporting
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database