Abhi Nerurkar, EPMware
EPMA has finally kicked the bucket with the upgrade to 11.2. That's right, EPMA will no longer be available. It was a good run, but now what? This change has a major impact on the Oracle Hyperion application suite, and there are a few things you should be thinking about if you are using EPMA.
- What are our options for metadata management after the upgrade to 11.2?
- Do we have any automated interfaces feeding EPMA?
- What will we have to rebuild to get EPMA-like features back?
- Are we going to the cloud or maintaining a hybrid environment?
- Will we need any data governance (review/enrich/approve)?
- What is our long-term metadata management strategy?
Join us on this webinar to explore these topics, some possible strategies/solutions, and how they impact not only the upgrade to Oracle Hyperion 11.2, but the long term enterprise metadata management and data governance strategy.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database