Brandon Webb, Datavail
Have you ever wondered how to locate and put dots on a map in an application? Thanks to Oracle APEX and Google Maps, you can do it! Learn how to build your own geospatial application utilizing Oracle APEX and Google. In the presentation we’ll cover the history of spatial, spatial analytics, and the geographic information system. From there a live demo will cover how to:
- Make calls to the Google API
- Pass in a parameter to get latitude and longitude
- Set up procedure in a database to call Google API
- Store and retrieve geolocation data from Oracle JSON
- Analyze heat maps and more!
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database