Megha Chopra and Mohit Jain, Genpact
FCCS provides powerful inbuilt configurable consolidation. Every organization has to customize their consolidation rules as dictated by their company's internal structure. Consolidation methods and configurable consolidation rules are the two important pillars for setting up custom consolidation for the organization.
We are presenting a session on FCCS's powerful configurable consolidation. Learning objectives for this session include:
1. The seven system-defined consolidation methods and how to use them effectively
2. What are the consolidation methods' configurable parameters – (ownership %, consolidation %, control and minority (non-controlling) interest %)
3. How to create custom consolidation methods
4. Ownership management: how to define the consolidation settings to each entity hierarchy on a scenario, year, and period
5. Data forms and dimensions setup for ownership module
6. How to use nine seeded consolidation rules
7. How to use standard elimination consolidation rules
8. Advanced configurable consolidation rules
9. How to effectively use consolidation rulesets and rules
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database