Mohit Jain and Megha Chopra, Genpact
Are you using a sophisticated financial consolidation system but still collecting supplemental information in Excel? Are there two different systems for the consolidation system and supplemental data?
Attend this exciting session to analyze how FCCS can be used not only as a sophisticated financial consolidation system but also for collecting supplemental data.
By the end of this session attendees will learn:
- Introduction to SDM
- SDM product functionality:
- o Metadata and data integration with FCCS
- o Flexible attribute and dimensions creation and formatting
- o Flexible data set and templates to load data into SDM
- o Data loading and drill down to and from FCCS
- o Data validations and calculations for attributes
- o Configurable frequencies, data collection periods, and workflows
- o Pre-built dashboards to monitor data collection process in FCCS
- o Filling of SDM input form with FCCS number
- o Integration with Smart View
- SDM use case overview and live demo
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database