Andrew Starks, Alithya
This webinar is the second of a five part series on configuring the EPBCS business processes including; Financials, Strategic Modeling, Capital, Workforce, and Projects. Check ODTUG’s webinar schedule often for dates for the rest of the series.
While Strategic Modeling provides pre-packaged long-range planning and scenario modeling capabilities, every one of our customers requires configuration to meet their unique business needs.
Learn how you can take the out-of-the-box chart of accounts as a solid launching point and then layer on top configurations to maximize your investment in Strategic Modeling.
Once configured, we’ll show how Strategic Modeling can be leveraged to:
- Run scenarios on the fly to understand financial impacts of key decisions and alternative strategies
- Run Monte Carlo Simulation on uncertain input variables to understand the probabilities of important business outcomes
- Incorporate Treasury and M&A activity into the Strategic Modeling process with purpose-built functionality like the Debt Scheduler, Funding Routine, and Valuation Reporting
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database