Once an organization decides that they are ready for the cloud, what is the path forward? Can an organization go-live within a preferred timeline? Does the size of the organization and amount of users affect the implementation scope? During this episode, the EPMIcast will discuss all of this plus our implementation approaches and techniques.
This session is the official debut of EPMIcast's new episode with live Q&A. EPMIcast is a podcast series presented by EPMI. Learn more here.https://epmi.com/epmicast/
Nihar Parikh, CEO
Fletcher Cox, Director of Sales
Katie McCorkle, Director of Financial Close & Account Reconciliations
Brian Vogt, Senior Consultant
Alex Cadet, Marketing Manager
Some of the key topics we will discuss in this presentation:
• What are the proceeding steps after you find an implementation partner?
• Phases of projects: what are the considerations?
• Out of the box vs customization
• After go-live, what are the next steps?
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database