Presented by Dayalan Punniyamoorthy
Practice Manager, Inspirage Software Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
As implementation times for PBCS projects shrink, every solution needs to be faster, smarter, and more robust. In this session, we will learn how to leverage multiple tools to mass update the security in PBCS for standard dimensions, custom dimensions, forms, & business rules—greatly increasing the efficiency of creating and implementing a standard security model, while also providing tools to help maintain it going forward.
The session will address the following points:
* Introduction to security in Oracle EPM Cloud Planning
* What are the artifacts/granular level that can have security in PBC?
* What are the best practices for addressing security?
* How can you mass update security using EPM Automate, REST API, Groovy, LCM, etc.?
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database