Alex Keh, Oracle Corporation
Simon Law, Oracle Corporation
In high-performance applications, a key caching challenge is keeping the database cache synchronized with minimal overhead. In this session, you will learn about unique Oracle caching technologies that automate run-time, .NET data synchronization, and when to use each one.
1. Oracle TimesTen -- an in-memory database cache for applications requiring the highest performance levels.
2. Oracle Client Result Cache -- an easy to configure cache that doesn't require code changes.
3. Oracle Continuous Query Notification -- a programmable cache that supports customizable behavior.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database