Panelists: Cameron Lackpour (CL Solve), Gurcan Orhan (Turkcell ), Michael Rainey (Rittman Mead Consulting), Matthias Heilos (MindStream Analytics)
Moderator: John A. Booth (Emerging Solutions)
*Join the first-ever ODTUG expert’s panel webinar*
This is a live interactive panel similar to the ACE Lunch and Learn panels held at Kscope. This innovative webinar is modeled after a call-in radio talk show. You will be able to chat a question to our organizer and if it is accepted you will have the option to verbally ask the question to our panel. Please be sure to have the proper equipment (headset and a quiet office) so that our panelists can clearly understand your question. You’ll also be able to participate in the discussion with the panel while they answer your question.
The following are some potential topics, but audience participation will shape the scope of the panel:
- Migration firm OWB to ODI—tips and tricks
- How flexible is ODI? How to configure, enhance, or modify depending on business/technical needs.
- GoldenGate and Hadoop interaction
- How is ODI used differently in data warehousing ("classical" ETL) and the EPM space?
- What are the top five tips and tricks to develop great ODI processes?
- For EPM users - how should we be thinking about what ODI can bring to our projects?
- How is ODI tied into the BI tools?
- Do you need to be a Java programmer to be effective with ODI?
- When is ODI not the answer for your project?
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database