Jeff Smith, Oracle CorporationSpend an hour with product manager Jeff Smith as he takes you through the basics of working with Oracle Database and its IDE, SQL Developer. We’ll start with installation, configuration, and connectivity tips, then walk through basic features including:
- Working with queries in the worksheet
- Browsing database objects
- Importing and exporting data
- Making life easier with user-defined reports
This session will be good for both first-time users and more experienced users looking for some productivity tips and pointers. Jeff loves questions, so don’t be shy!
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database