Shiv Bharti, Perficient
If you look under the hood of top-performing companies that consistently beat analyst expectations, you’re likely to find they have invested heavily in analytics and data management infrastructure to enable this real-time, competitive phenomena. If you’ve invested in Oracle BI Applications as a first step and now want to maximize that investment and be able to do real-time analytics with no latency, there are design and modeling steps to help get this started. Shiv Bharti, Perficient BI Practice Director, will host a webinar on this topic. It will cover:
- What is real-time BI
- Metadata modeling steps that can be taken to attain real-time analytic requirements, regardless of where the data resides
- Architectural questions around mitigating the impact on Business Applications
- Customer case study on a client who had 5,000+ reports on Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer and other legacy reporting tools, and wanted to build an enterprise-class data warehouse: Shiv addresses how the team approached laying out the roadmap and migration plan and architected the future capability for real-time requirements.
- How Oracle BI Applications can be easily customized to fulfill these real-time reporting requirements by leveraging its architecture
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database