Yaniv Yehuda, Dbmaestro
The growing business pressure to rapidly deliver new functionalities and applications drives companies to implement practices such as Continuous Delivery. Removing bottlenecks such as manual review and execution of database updates becomes a necessity, but how do they go about that?
This webinar will discuss:
- The adoption of Continuous Delivery
- The reasons why the database is often left behind
- Best practices for Including the database in Continuous Delivery
- The bigger picture – automation and stopping the line
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database