Ray Fevrier, Edgewater Ranzal; Mike Casey, Oracle Corporation
With so many integration products available (ODI, FDMEE, DRM, and Essbase Studio, to name a few), if you are a client or Solution Architect considering a new project, deciding how to position these products may seem like a daunting task. Oracle wants FDMEE to be the tool of choice; however, FDMEE can’t always do the work alone. While new and exciting features were added to FDMEE 18.104.22.168, there will be circumstances where you have to use a combination of tools to get the job done.
In this session, I will:
- Provide users with FDMEE product update (by Mike Casey, Oracle Product Management)
- Go over the options, some key product functionalities, and best practices
- Touch on the Restricted Use License (RUL) of ODI that is installed with FDMEE
- Through a real-world case study, demonstrate how a council in the UK is using FDMEE and ODI to load Planning Smart Lists
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database