Dan Vlamis and Arthur Dayton, Vlamis Software Solutions
Join Dan Vlamis, Oracle ACE Director, as he breaks down the exciting new features in Data Visualization Desktop 2.0 (internally known as 12.2.2) and 220.127.116.11 release of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, available starting October 2016 from Oracle.
Expect a fast-paced presentation with live demos of DVD and OBIEE on a new SampleApp image, on as many of the new features as time allows, including:
• Improved data prep with Data Flows
• New, more intuitive pages for creating data sources
• 25+ new data sources
• New smart insights feature to help you better understand data
• 8 new visualizations
• New BI Ask feature
• Multiple canvases added with easier to use interface
• Printing, email, and export to PDF and PowerPoint options
• New SDK for developing first-class custom visualizations
• Export/Import Visual Analyzer projects
• Single sign-on to Visual Analyzer
Just like our previous demonstrations of new BI releases (see www.vlamis.com/obiwebinars for a list), we will give a live demonstration of as many of these features as time allows.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database