Mike Turner and Jeff Henkel, CheckPoint Consulting
Cloud environments are unique and lighter but still require a layer of hands-on care. Let’s take a closer look at the demands of an EPM environment’s run and how we can maintain requirements in the cloud. We’ll cover these common on-premise tasks and how to translate these to the cloud:
- Metadata management to data integration
- Admin team’s areas of adjustment to keep the numbers rolling up
- Special considerations for security and backups
- Tricks for Smart View support
All these tasks still have a piece of the action in PBCS. We will highlight the run and maintenance requirements for PBCS. Even though you’re not managing the servers anymore, PBCS still needs hands-on experience and attention. Are your business users ready to absorb this transition?
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database