Mike Nader, Matthew Halliday, and Raj Lalchandani, Incorta
While Oracle Applications are excellent for data collection, for analytics and reporting it’s a different story—and one where the cards are stacked against you. Not only does it require complex ETL and data modeling, but the solutions are not adaptable to the dynamic requirements of the user community. To further complicate matters, multiple administrators per product and price tags in excess of $1 million for implementation and maintenance are commonplace.
Join a panel of Oracle analytics experts as they share a case study based on a radically simplified approach recently employed at a Top Ten US University. You’ll learn:
- The top 5 pitfalls when deploying analytics for Oracle Applications.
- How Incorta reduces the delivery of new analytic applications from months to days—and empowers business users to freely explore data using their favorite tools.
- How you can drill from top line to transactions in a few clicks.
- An innovative approach to analysis and reporting of complex, relational data that does not require the time and cost to reshape enterprise data with ETL.
In addition to the panel discussion, this session also provides a live demonstration of a modern data and analytics platform.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database