Ron Moore, TopDown Consulting
Calc Manager is at the center of Oracle’s EPM suite. It’s the place to develop logic for Essbase, HFM, and Planning on-premise or in the cloud. It’s chock full of advanced features, and it’s quite a task to master all of them. That’s where we come in. Join Ludovic De Paz, TopDown Consulting senior manager, and Ron Moore, TopDown Consulting solutions architect, for a deep dive into some of the more advanced features of Calc Manager.
We will focus on features that save time and/or allow developers to do things they otherwise couldn’t do and explore:
- How to take advantage of Calc Manager’s modular nature to develop rules and rule sets quickly and benefit from reusability.
- All types of variables and some advanced variable tricks.
- How to troubleshoot using the debugger, error messages, and logs (especially with the cloud).
- How to use custom-defined templates to adapt your rules to different outlines and applications.
- How to use custom-defined functions.
This session promises to satisfy the most geeky of you, and with several real-life stories and demos, you will be able to take your business rules to the next level.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database