The team at Accelatis were the original authors of the HFM Consolidation Engine and have used that knowledge to help many customers improve their consolidation performance by educating them on the engine and the elements that drive performance. In addition, the team has captured this knowledge in software that profiles and tests HFM Rules. In this session, we will:
- Describe the consolidation process and structure
- Understand how HFM exploits CPU and memory
- Learn how to write efficient rules by limiting scope
- Understand the impact of multiple users on HFM consolidation
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database