More webinars coming in January! Be on the lookout for the webinar email.
Is there a topic you would like covered but do not see here? We are happy to take webinar suggestions. Email us at email@example.com.
Did you miss a webinar? As a full ODTUG member, you can view all of our past webinars at any time. Just log in and you will see the link for the recorded list under the Resources tab. Not a member? Join now for $99!
ODTUG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
How to qualify for CPE Credits:
- Register for the webinar, indicate that you are a Full (paid) ODTUG member, and check the box on your registration form to indicate you'll be earning credits.
- Attend the session and fill out an evaluation form; make sure to include your name. The evaluation form will pop up on your screen once the webinar is completed.
- You must respond to all poll questions that will show up on the screen at random during the presentation.
- After the webinar, you will receive a certificate via email for the session you attended.
- Submit the certificate to your State Board of Accountancy.
Webinars are free to all. No cancellation is required. If you do not attend, your registration will automatically be cancelled.
Webinars that are eligible for CPE credit will be noted as such in their description.
Our webinar calendar is constantly evolving! Check back frequently, as more webinars will be added to the schedule.