Volunteer with ODTUG
ODTUG is a volunteer-driven organization and would cease to exist without community involvement. We have numerous opportunities available for volunteers including serving on ad-hoc committees centered around membership, marketing, online education, and much more.
- Meet other Oracle users—networking up close and personal
- Give back to the Oracle community—you will be a significant contributor to the success of ODTUG
- Improve your leadership skills—it may lead to a promotion and looks good on your resume
- Sharpen your technical knowledge—you work with experts; you will become an expert
- Volunteering and being an active member of a successful organization is fun, rewarding, and just plain feels good!
How do I Volunteer with my Community?
If you don't see your community check back soon!
ODTUG Volunteer Awards
Congratulations to our previous Volunteer Award winners! Every year at the ODTUG conference a member is honored for his/her volunteer efforts throughout the years. Past recipients of the ODTUG Volunteer Award are listed below.
View More ODTUG Award Winners
2019 Becky Wagner, US-Analytics
2018 Neviana Zhgaba, GE Digital
2017 Adrian Png, Insum Solutions
2016 Jennifer Anderson, The Hearst Corporation
2015 Opal Alapat, TopDown Consulting
2014 Mike Riley, Hortica Insurance and Employee Benefits
2013 Mac McCasland, YCC
2012 Karen Cannell, TH Technology
2011 Mary Santry, Creative Automation
2010 Hyperion SIG
2009 Monty Latiolais, Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP
2008 Maggie Tompkins, USMC
2007 Kent Graziano, Hewlett-Packard, Global IT
2006 Leslie Tierstein, newScale, Inc.
2005 Jerry Ireland, Rightsizing, Inc.
2004 Scott Nelson, Results Through Technology, Inc.
2003 Paul Dorsey, Dulcian, Inc.
2002 Peter Koletzke, Quovera
2001 Karla Massey, The MITRE Corporation
2000 Ann Horton, Horton Associates, Inc.