As analytic data sets grow, Essbase deployment are more and more focused on the ASO technology to take advantage of speed and scale. However, performing intricate calculation at run-time often leads to poor reporting performance. This session focuses on leveraging ASO procedural calculations and allocations to extend analysis and expedite reporting.
This session provides a discussion around the required parameters and processing limits of leveraging ASO procedural calculations. In addition the session contains practical examples for:
- Using ASO procedural calculations to replace member formulae and expedite query times
- Performing basic currency conversion in ASO models
- Breaking complex calculations into multiple procedural steps to overcome procedural calculation limitations
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database