Rodrigo Radtke de Souza and Eduardo Zancanella, Innive, Inc.
Today’s world is all about autonomy. We have autonomous cars, houses, databases and even operational systems. If everything is being automated, what work is left for us? The answer is simple: it’s time for us to build our own robots! We are going to introduce to you the concepts on how to build an A-IOS, which is a set of automated ODI ETL processes that are able to consume any number of inbound interfaces into a data lake and produce any number of outbound results based on a self-service approach driven mostly by data analysts.
This session talks about the necessary steps, starting from the base concepts, going through overall architecture, and finishing with the possible approaches to consume and deliver different kinds of data to final users. We are going to share a use case that is daily ingesting 480+ source data elements and producing 140+ KPI metrics using only two robots created with ODI.
ODI ETL engine serves as a base for our robots as it contains all the knowledge and rules to automatically consume new sources into the data lake. Data analysts can easily produce any number of new KPI information with minimum, or in most cases no, IT intervention, providing them extreme flexibility to change business rules as needed.
- Attendees will understand the benefits of inbound/outbound data automation for an organization with real examples.
- Attendees will see various examples of how to construct different automated ETL architectures which may be used in different kinds of projects.
- Attendees will learn how to create modularized ODI robots that are created for specific purposes and may interact with each other.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database