Single sign-on (SSO) for your APEX environment is the (gold) standard today that everybody should pursue. Even after helping thirty customers by setting up their environment to enable single sign-on, there are way too many that still use i.e. LDAP authentication in APEX. In this session we will go through several architectures that will provide SSO:
- based on Kerberos/SAMLv2/OAuth2
- using Microsoft Application Proxy, Apache Web Server or hardware load balancer as proxy server
- for internal and/or external access
- using a central user repository or multiple repositories
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database