Presented by: Megha Chopra and Mohit Jain, GenPact
Country-by-Country Reporting (CbC Reporting) is one of the four minimum standards of the OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Project to which all countries have committed, covering the tax residence jurisdictions of nearly all multinational enterprises (MNE). We would like to talk about different challenges like different tax rules, manual processes, decentralized information, and lack of integration while implementing CbC Reporting. Using TRCS – CbC Reporting, customers were able to provide an annual return detailing key elements of the financial statements by jurisdiction. The report provides local tax authorities visibility to revenue, income, tax paid and accrued, employment, capital, retained earnings, tangible assets and activities.
By the end of this session attendees will learn:
· Setting the CbCR Parent Entity
· CbC Reporting Data Entry Tables
· CbC Reporting Summary
· Filing CbC Reports
· CbCR Risk Assessment Dashboards
· Reviewing CbCR Data Status
· Validating and Submitting CbC Reports
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database