Fran Burns and Raj Chaudhury, SC&H Group
The corporate tax provision process often remains a challenge for many corporations. Tax departments struggle to obtain the timely data they need to support their calculations. Most processes are also characterized by an over-reliance on Excel, which creates inefficiencies and increases risk.
A tax provision solution that is more closely aligned and integrated with the broader financial reporting process can make a profound difference in a tax function’s ability to meet its deliverables as part of the close process. Please join SC&H Group for an informative webinar on Oracle’s Hyperion Tax Provision, a first-of-its-kind tax reporting solution that integrates directly with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and the broader financial consolidation and reporting process as an essential component in closing the loop in the financial close.
During this webinar, experts will reveal critical insights into how Hyperion Tax Provision, together with HFM, can help your organization:
- Improve efficiency through integration of data with HFM and the source general ledger systems
- Automate the assignment of temporary and permanent differences within an easy-to-use graphical interface
- Leverage a comprehensive suite of pre-built tax reports to support the consolidated tax provision, including the tax disclosure footnotes.
- Align common data sets that are used to support both the financial reporting and tax provision processes
- Reduce the complexity of the state apportionment data collection and calculation process
- Improve the visibility and audit trail that are essential to the tax preparation process and compliance
SC&H Group’s Oracle-Hyperion EPM and Corporate Tax consulting professionals deliver proven solutions. Our experts simplify the complex tax provision and financial consolidation/reporting process by effectively implementing Oracle’s Financial Close Suite. This includes HFM, Hyperion Financial Close Management, and Hyperion Tax Provision.
Register now to learn how this solution integrates directly with the broader financial close process, and how it can work to enhance your organization’s reporting transparency and solve your data challenges.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database