Rodrigo Radtke, Dell, and Ricardo Giampaoli, Teracorp
ODI is an incredible and flexible development tool that goes beyond simple data integration, but most of its development power comes from outside-the-box ideas.
- Did you ever want to have only one interface and loop any number of ODI objects with a lot of control?
- Did you ever need to have a "third command tab" in your procedures or KMs to improve ODI powers?
- Did you ever want to have only one data store and loop different sources without the need for different ODI contexts?
- Do you use "dynamic variables" and know how powerful they can be?
If you want to know the answer to all these questions, please join us in this webinar to learn the special secrets of ODI that will take your development skills to the next level.
Become a member of ODTUG to gain access to more than 12,500 files in our technical database.
- Not a member? Click through to the topic of interest to browse a list of available presentations.
- Already a member? Log-in here to access the full database
Click here to see the Full Techincal Resource Database