Is there a topic you would like covered but do not see here? We are happy to take webinar suggestions. Email us at email@example.com.
Did you miss a webinar? As a full ODTUG member, you can view all of our past webinars at any time. Just log in and you will see the link for the recorded list under the Resources tab. Not a member? Join now for $99!
Our webinar calendar is constantly evolving! Check back frequently, as more webinars will be added to the schedule.
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
From our Friends at Alithya: Why and How to Implement Operational Transfer Pricing (OTP) with Oracle EPM Cloud
Presented by Andrew Laferla, Alithya and William Harned, MUFG Bank
Operational transfer pricing (OTP) is the mechanism for pricing the internal trading of goods and services within or among subsidiaries of organizations. This “trading wooden nickels” (as it was once referred to by cost accountants) involves the implementation of multiple and complex pricing methodologies that are subject to change over time. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (MUFG) successfully implemented OTP in Oracle EPM Cloud to achieve a dynamic and scalable solution that provides unprecedented visibility and traceability into their OTP charges.
Some of the key topics we will discuss in this presentation:
- How to accommodate and track the inputting of data distributed across the organization.
- How to accommodate multiple complex arm’s length pricing methodologies in a single application.
- How to accommodate organizational and OTP methodology changes to create a scalable and dynamic application.
- Different strategies for invoice creation and OTP reporting.
- Creating and posting journals from the OTP solution to multiple ledgers.